Saturday 23 July 2016

The Best Nasal Strips

They seem simple, but Breathe Right Nasal Strips have unique engineering which makes them a simple yet effective tool for managing nighttime congestion and improving sleep.

Nasal strips are made of flexible, spring-like bands that suited right above the flare of the nostrils. Underneath is adhesive to ensure that once affixed to the nose, they stay there. As the bands seek to straighten returning to their original shape, they lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages.

This lifting action helps open inflamed sinus passages and makes it much easier to breathe. Nose strips provide relief for congestion due to colds, allergies, or perhaps a deviated septum and lower snoring due to nighttime nasal congestion.

If you’re considering nasal strips to treat your snoring, finding the right device for you can often be difficult. That’s why we’ve done some extensive research for you to assist you in narrowing your research. Without a doubt, the very best nasal strip in the market today is Breathe Right Nasal Strips. Breathe Right is the #1 Best Seller in Sinus Medicine.




Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra, 26-Count Box[Purchase]



Nasal Strip Review! Breathe Right vs Sleep Right - Youtube



Below are some of the customer feedback on the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars I haven't breathe properly for most of my life.
By Jannet on September 19, 2013


If you haven't tried this product, I strongly suggest you get a sample from their website (under offers).

I received two free nasal strips from them as a sample and it made me realize that I really haven't breathed properly for most of my life. I am petite in terms of most of my body - this includes my relatively small nose - to a point that I can't really breathe properly (I am not looking for surgical corrections). When I tried the first strip, I really felt like I'm actually breathing through my nose! I've almost always breathed through my mouth so this was really...breath-taking!

I feel that these strips really pulled opened my nose and that I got a got a better night's sleep. I usually need around 6-8 hours with light snoring and no extremities (no gasping of air or what-not). I slept 5 hours and felt more rested than usual.

My only complaint is that it was a little bit large for my face. It poked a little at the bottom of my eye (I had to bend the corners a bit so that it doesn't hurt). You should expect that this product will stick very tightly to your face. To properly remove the adhesive, you have to apply warm water.





4.0 out of 5 stars I Feel Alive Now!
By Pablo Valero on June 7, 2016


Wow... Definitely amazed with this product! I haven't been able to sleep or breathe normally for years. This definitely helped me out to sleep better without even snoring. When I have a cold and can't breathe at all this helps me a ton too. I like how they made them stronger because the last version of these (the original) was pretty easy to fall off and I couldn't last more than 10 minutes with them. These are pretty strong and durable, I've had one for more than 24 hours and it works great!

What these will do is it will open up your nasal passages so you'll be able to fully breathe directly from your nose and keep your mouth closed to prevent snoring even if you have a deviated septum. You don't need any prescription to buy them and you can find them in various stores like Walgreens or Target. The nasal strips have bands so it can lift the sides of your nose for better airflow.
I've used these during my sleep, during soccer matches, and even in my normal everyday life. You'll get stared at pretty often but being able to breathe right is the most important thing. Definitely by having a good night sleep will help you to feel better the next day.

My Recommendation:
- Wash and dry your nose before applying the strip so it can stick properly. Use a mirror to make sure you apply it correctly. Once you applied it, press gently on the ends of the strip and rub gently to secure that is well placed.
- If you have sensitive skin, try the clear strips.
- When removing it, wash and dry your nose to remove the adhesive.

If you have any more questions about this product, please don't hesitate in asking me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy your purchase!


     

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Is Better.
By Squishie on October 30, 2009


I've been a regular user of Breathe Right strips for years. When I tried these, I was impressed. There was a noticeable difference between these and the other nasal strips I'd been using (small tan). I don't intend to go back to regular Breathe Right strips. However, I use them primarily for sleep. They're rather wide, so if you use them in public (for workouts, etc.), you may find them to be too unsightly. Also, they say they're one size fits all. I had no problem with the size (obviously), but I can't speak for how they'll fit others (they are a little longer than Breathe Rights smalls). I definitely recommend trying them. Definitely the best anti snoring devices.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but gets the job done
By Nathan Norman on January 5, 2012


I've been subscribed to receive a box of these every month for about 4 months now. I originally started wearing the Breathe Right strips at my girlfriend's insistence to get me to stop snoring. I now wear them without her reminders as part of my bedtime routine.

Pros
* They stop me from snoring. No more foggy memories of being woken up and yelled at in the middle of the night.
* Fairly comfortable to wear. It took about a week to get used to wearing them, but now I don't really mind it.
* Breathing through the nose feels amazing while wearing these. Everyone I know who has tried them has been surprised at how it feels to take a really large deep breath just through the nose.

Cons
* If you put it on your nose wrong, that's the end of that strip. It will never be adhesive enough to stay on you for the entire night if you try to reapply.
* Creates a lot of trash. Each strip has its individual paper package, plus two peelable pieces over the adhesive. My bedside table is typically littered with these items.
* Sometimes they come off, either on their own accord or due to rolling around at night. You'll find them stuck to your floor, blankets, pillows, and pets.
* Occasionally hurts my nose and leaves a bit of a red mark for a few hours after removing. Doesn't happen all the time, and doesn't last long, but still, would rather it not happen.
* Comes in boxes of 26. Why not 30 so I only have to buy a box a month?

Despite the cons, at the end of the day, I haven't found anything that works better, so I'm sticking with these.

A little tip for a proper application: Peel everything off the strip so the adhesive is fully exposed. Put the middle of the strip over the bridge of your nose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slept better on the first night, and every night since
By Danny Chance on July 1, 2016

I'm pretty sure I have a deviated septum but right now I can't afford to get it treated. Almost every morning I would wake up congested and breathe through my mouth even though I blew my nose before going to sleep and was breathing through my nose when I went to bed. Not anymore, finally! On average these cost about $0.40 each. That's more than worth it to have better sleep every single night.

After a few minutes, you'll get used to the feeling. Make sure to read the instructions for easy removal.






5.0 out of 5 stars I was very skeptical, but I admit it, they worked.
By timothy emerson on April 20, 2016


I really didn't think these would work, I'm a bit of a skeptic at heart. Putting a sticker on my nose to prevent snoring reminded me of those magnetic bracelets that were a fad a few years ago that were supposed to give you more energy, or reduce pain or some such nonsense. I was curious why the reviews were so positive, so I took the advice from the comments and ordered the free sample from the website. Well, they worked, and I've only been caught snoring once since I've started using them. Yes, the adhesive is very strong - which is fine, I'd rather not have skin oils loosen the thing a few hours into sleeping. You just have to be careful removing it in the morning - warm water and soap will work just fine. Breath Right Nasal Strips is one of the best anti snoring devices!

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathe easy!!
ByAmazon Customer on March 26, 2016


I have several autoimmune diseases & one of them being a severe case of SJOURENS. I use a nose moisturizer but still find it hard to breathe through my nose especially at night. The use of "breathe right nasal strips" has absolutely made what was an insurmountable possibility to breathe through my nose now a normal thing I can do with ease. Just make sure you wash your face or at least the nose area well with soap & water & dry it thoroughly as otherwise it will not stick or stay on long at all. Also, when it is time to take it off do it slowly & never tug at it because yes it could pull some skin off or irritate your skin .
Just being careful is all it takes & worthwhile as the difference it makes in your breathing is amazing .

To read more review on this product, please click the following link[Anti Snoring Devices Reviews]





Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra, 26-Count Box[Purchase]



XXXSnoringDevices is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.


The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment